We’re excited to announce that the latest Golfshot release enables you to use Apple Watch® Series 2 built-in GPS.
After extensive testing and analysis, we recommend turning Bluetooth off from your iPhone after syncing your courses during round setup and starting your round to enjoy the best performance of Apple Watch® Series 2 built-in GPS. Turning off Bluetooth is not required to use the built-in GPS, but it does provide the best performance.
Enjoy the best on course experience with Golfshot Pro’s award-winning features on your wrist including:
- Real-time distances to your next target, hazards and the green
- On-the-spot club recommendations
- Simple shot tracking
- Advanced game-scoring and putt tracking
- Ability to zoom-in on targets
- Crisp, new aerial images of the green/hole
For more information about Apple Watch, you can review our Apple Watch FAQs or contact us at email@example.com.